This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the www.raisbeckpr.co.uk web site (hereinafter “the web site”). By using the web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Web site. If you are uncertain, you can always contact us on the number below.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with Raisbeck PR is stress-free. If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with any part of our service, we need to know to make things right.
Please tell us straight away by using any of the following:
Telephone: 01295 678582
Write to us at:
3 The New Barn
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using the web site and to provide you with the services you request from us.
You can access the web site and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data (“Your Data”) only with your knowledge or your consent. When you complete and submit our contact form, we collect Your Data if you complete a form on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests. Please see our Cookies page for more information.
We will not pass Your Data onto any third party suppliers.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Web site.
Accessing Personal Data
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending postal mail to this address: Louise Raisbeck, 3 The New Barn, Shenington, Oxon OX15 6NQ. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal data that we have (including Your Data) under our control, both on- and off-line, from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The materials made available on the web site are directed solely at individuals who access the web site from the United Kingdom. Louise Raisbeck makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Louise Raisbeck), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. Louise Raisbeck has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the web site, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the web site.
4. Louise Raisbeck assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Louise Raisbeck PR be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Web site or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Web site
(iii) the performance or non-performance by Louise Raisbeck
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the web site.
5. The naming of any organisation, product, therapy or practitioner on the web site does not imply endorsement by Louise Raisbeck. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by Louise Raisbeck.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of Louise Raisbeck. When you activate any of these you will leave the web site and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of Louise Raisbeck.
7. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Louise Raisbeck.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the web site.
10. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
Louise Raisbeck is a sole trader operating as Raisbeck PR.
3 The New Barn
VAT number: 813 4419 48